If you are brand new to SharePoint or have just a few months of experience with it, this is where you begin. Your instructor is an industry recognized leader in SharePoint and is familiar with the ins-and-outs of the platform. These classes teach SharePoint Online with Office 365, in the modern look. They are targeted to end users who are members of sites.
The focus here is to take the lessons learned from the hundreds of SharePoint sites and students your instructor has worked with, and give you real, actionable guidance on how you can work with SharePoint as efficiently as possible.
In the first of two classes, you will learn exactly what SharePoint is and the basics of getting around in a modern SharePoint site.
During this class, we will also dive into one of the mainstays of a SharePoint site: the document library.
- Class Details
- About you
- Beginners Class Lab Document
- SharePoint Beginner Class Slides
- Introduction to SharePoint FREE PREVIEW
- Demonstration of Getting Around in SharePoint
- Introduction to working in libraries
- Adding Files to SharePoint
- Editing Files in a Library
- Office Integration
- Panes, Alerts, Copy/Move
- Demo: Working in Libraries
- What's Next