In this introductory course, you will dive into workflows with Microsoft Flow. Learn about the basic principles of workflows, such as triggers, actions and conditions, and learn how to get around in the Flow interface.
This class covers getting started with out-of-box Flows and templates, as well as how to create them from scratch.
- Introduction to Workflow Concepts FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction to Microsoft Flow
- Demo: Getting Around in Flow
- Approvals and Request Sign-off
- Page Approvals
- Team Flows
- Testing & Troubleshooting
- What's Next
Good basic class that gives the end user tools to start with some basic Flows to get them started.
Good basic class that gives the end user tools to start with some basic Flows to get them started.Read Less