As part of the Intermediate subscription for SharePoint power users, this module introduces general SharePoint concepts that will help lay the groundwork for the full Power User course. We will review what makes SharePoint a true platform and not just another business application. This will include different types of sites that can be created as well as what typically makes up a SharePoint environment or farm.
This module will also dive into best practices for planning and designing business solutions and ensuring these solutions are well-governed and adopted. The instructor will provide some real world examples of business solutions which will spark some ideas for how you can apply what you will learn to your organization.
- Introduction to Laura & SharePoint
- SharePoint Power User Training Manual - Password SPtrain
- Power User Labs - Password SPtrain
- Demo of SharePoint Site Types
- SharePoint Environments & Planning Business Solutions
- What's Next?